Senior Operations Associate - Steel/Oil & Gas/Mining Industry (2-15 yrs)
Senior Operations Associate
Role : Senior Operations Associate
Onsite and Permanent
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Helping with financial management for all projects under the portfolio and support on other project management admin tasks
- Expert in Agile, Hybrid and Waterfall project methodologies.
- PMP or Scrum Master or Continuous improvement experience is added advantage
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Maintain and update key reconciliation files, tracking documents, and master program financial data for reporting purposes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Evaluate financial performance of a project or program by request
- Demonstrate ownership of tasks right from walkthrough stage on an engagement
- Develop and maintain broader team networks in order to collaborate within for optimum results
- PMP and/or CSM or Lean six sigma (Green belt) certified is a added advantage.