Recruitment Consultant at Steps India
Views:650 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Operational Risk Analyst - Trade Finance Operations/Treasury Operations - Banking (6-12 yrs)
ORM is the second line of defence which ensures all the Risk highlighted by the Business are effectively being monitored and relevants controls are in place to mitigate the Risk
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Wholesale Banking Operations & Risk Function to implement bank's Operational Risk Management Framework for proactive identification and management of operational risks in a consistent manner.
- Review of Product and Process notes from operational risks perspective.
- Conducting RCSA for various units of wholesale banking operations and risk function.
- Identifying Risk in various processes, mitigating with controls and updating risk registers.
- Track all identified open issues along with action plan in system for timely closure.
- Review & develop Key Risk Indicators and ensure quality of remediation for KRI breaches.
- Assist units /BORM in conducting root cause analysis (RCA) of reported loss/near miss incidents and develop corrective and preventive action.
- Proactive involvement in various projects, thematic reviews and assist in preparation of deck with respect to OMRC/other reporting to senior management.
- Develop good rapport with 1st line of defense & BORMs and assist in risk mitigation plan.
- Working on various projects and actionable as and when advised by the senior management.
- Working on various internal projects to enhance the productivity of the department.
- Suggesting and implementing the best industry practices.
- Wholesale Banking Assets & Operation. Knowledge of Trade Finance & treasury related products will be added advantage.