Senior Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:375 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Marketing Manager - Cosmetic Industry (4-8 yrs)
- Leading a team of various marketing domains to drive end-to-end marketing activities.
- Using your experience to improve influencer marketing (identifying, communicating, and negotiating with influencers).
- Managing social media marketing (curating grids for social media, posting them, writing captions, and working on creative stories).
- Using your knowledge of digital ads (work on identifying and getting digital ads curated from preexisting content or get new content curated, closely working with the e-commerce team along with the editing team).
- Ensuring pre- and post-production of the shoot (working on getting models, artists, and other critical team members for the shoots, working on the mood board with the stylists and photographers).
- Working on edit posts of the shoot that has been executed; editing includes both photographs and videos.
- Identifying and getting PR opportunities for both the digital and offline presence of products along with founder profiling.
- Managing brand alliances for Digital, TV, and offline marketing (Seek out opportunities for brand sponsorships in barter and pay for brand visibility through indirect/ direct ROI).
- Managing brand ambassadors and their contracts. (Find, converse, negotiate, and lock brand faces throughout the year).
Candidates should be pro at:
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Ads
Candidate should be following powers:
- Being Result Oriented
- Being great at Relationship Building
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.