Senior Recruiter at SP Staffing Services
Views:2946 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Marketing Manager - B2B Markets - eCommerce - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/BITS Pilani/Manipal/SP Jain/GLIM (9-18 yrs)
Vision : Develop and execute mass marketing interventions both at National and/or Regional level to acquire new customers. Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns
Conceptualize and implement a brand image and positioning, which resonates with potential customers and creates differentiation against competition
- Track brand metrics (awareness, salience, health, connect, imagery) amongst potential customers and setup initiatives to improve them
- Be Voice of potential new customers to help organization serve these customers better.
- Lead the thinking around Regional Marketing and executing key campaigns on that and feeding learnings/insights/playbook for rest of the team (even beyond mass marketing).
- Contribute to - Serve New Customers- charter by working cross-functionally with business leaders from Traffic, True Serviceability, Category, CMI Teams and global teams to get and provide insights and drive actions with them to deliver business goals.
Strategy & Analysis: Develops FMCG business positioning with commercial leaders and guides cohesive digital strategy with short- and long term objectives. Serves as the FMCG leader in reporting and analysis of the key performance indicators such as quality online content, conversion and increasing digital demand with B2C and B2B marketing activation. Has strong command of SEO and SEM, and provides analysis to general manager, revenue management and sales to ensure strategy and tactics are aligned to achieve business needs.
Online Content: Maintains and enhances all online content, photography and video on Brand and third party transient and group sites to drive measurable performance. Ensures the FMCG business positioning is reflected online and that content meets or exceeds brand standards. Identifies and develops new digital content that drives engagement and conversion.
Reputation Management & Social Media: Collaborates with an on-services reputation management champion or agency to ensure timely response to third party reviews. Identifies trends in customer sentiment and opportunities for property improvement
Media, Budget & Activation: Develops and manages FMCG digital marketing budget and activation calendar for transient and group initiatives. Ensures budget supports the business strategy and prioritizes spend based on targeted goals and objectives. Has strong command of paid media investments,Company media top-up programs, email marketing, and additional B2C and B2B media tactics. Utilizes data on feeder market, target audiences, competitive approach and market behavior to maximize performance. Measures and reports on ROI and appropriate benchmarks.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be comfortable working both at the strategic level and diving deep into implementation as needed (managing campaigns, writing business requirements and analyzing data). You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
- Experience on working with cross-functional teams, with demonstrated examples of influencing key stakeholders with data driven and insightful points of view.
- Ability to operate in ambiguity independently and be an effective problem-solver.
- Highly effective written skills honed to develop thoughtful, strategic and detailed documents that can persuade senior leaders of the effectiveness of the team's proposed creative executions.
- Strong creative intuition and demonstrated creative success.
- Bachelor's degree and MBA from Tier 1 B-school with 5-8 years of experience in Brand Management and managing cross media campaigns (online and offline) within Ecommerce/FMCG/retail.
- Managing pan-India marketing projects with multiple stakeholders and show proven expertise in brand planning/strategy, creative development, measurement and execution.
- Experience in working with media partners to find most effective and yet frugal way of reaching customers.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs; ability to actively participate with global/local research and local business leaders to analyze brand perception and sales results from marketing campaigns; taking a lead role in developing advertising creative and media plans based on research analysis and output.
- Past experience in digital marketing (paid search, paid display, SEO, content, paid social)
- Understanding of trade marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.