Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:759 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Senior Market Risk Manager - Investment Bank (6-10 yrs)
Senior Market Risk Manager - Investment Bank ( Female Diversity)
One of my global investment banking client is looking to female diversity candidate to join their market risk department of Global Market function.
- Monitor and control core Market Risk processes to ensure they are performed properly and timely
- Follow financial market and risk positions for the designated coverage area and proactively identify and communicate significant market developments and key risk positions.
- Support and facilitate senior risk managers in market risk deep dive analysis
- Provide support for regulatory, audit requests and legal entity governance requests.
- Interact with Market Risk and other external teams such as Reporting and Technology to collaborate and enhance the quality of Market Risk processes.
- Qualified Graduate / Masters degree (Premium Institute Preferred) with 6-10 years of experience in market risk management roles in Investment banks.
- In depth products knowledge such as derivatives (Vanilla and Exotic options) and understand payoff for these options