Senior Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:685 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manufacturing Manager - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Position Title: Senior Manufacturing Manager
Purpose of Role:
- This role will have a larger responsibility & would not be restricted to Production & Maintenance activities
- Ensure accountability for all Production & Maintenance activities in the factory
- Grooming of all Young Managers in the factory for future roles
- Effective number 2 to Factory Manager and officiate in his / her absence
Production Managers, Maintenance Managers & Assistant Managers - Production & Maintenance to report directly into Senior Mfg Manager
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most
- effective return on assets.
- Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers- expectations.
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports Lincoln's strategic initiatives.
- Establish group and individual accountability throughout assigned departments for problem
- Solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need.
- Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
- Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes.
- Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
- Manage spending against budget, controlling spending in relation to changes in production volume.
- Assure that collective bargaining agreements are effectively administered and that employee grievances are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which include all employees positive involvement with opportunity for construction input and action.
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
- Maintain individual skills keeping up to date with latest production and production management concepts.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must be a full time B.Tech (Mechanical) with 10-15 years of experience.
- Must have team handling experience
- Must have experience in Biscuit manufacturing.