Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:200 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/Manager/Director - Data Analytics - Consulting Firm (7-13 yrs)
- Experience of leading large, complex, global delivery programmes.
- Research in-depth and generate reliable data
- Distill insights from analyses by identifying second order implications
- Systematically break down the problem into relevant focus areas
- Develop a quick understanding of clients- businesses and its derivers and leverages the same for project delivery
- Discern patterns of complex diligence matters and provide accurate understanding
- Manage complex engagements, including commercials, resourcing and risk
- Adept at building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Set clear and unambiguous expectations on deliverables
- Manage client expectations and make changes accordingly
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of delivering high-quality reports and presentations
- Engage audience by responding effectively & succinctly
- Narrative building capability to distill complex ideas into a compelling story
- Experience leading practice development initiatives and training programmes
Basic Qualifications: B. Tech / MBA with experience in applying advanced analytics and implement system solutions
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.