Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:1380 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Workforce Management - BPO/ITeS (9-15 yrs)
Employer - Leading BPO
Profile - WFM - Senior Manager
Job Location - Chandivali, Mumbai
Shift Timing - UK / US / Philippines (Rotational)
- Responsible for selecting, training and effectively managing the Workforce Management Team to develop suitable competence to support succession planning and meet customer needs and expectations
- Manage a team of Planners who are responsible for forecasting weekly, daily and intra-day contact volumes, based on historical information and known future changes to the business plans.
- Create the operational call volume, AHT, load factor and FTE forecast for all supported lines of business in order to complete budget forecasts, attrition forecast and hiring analysis and recommendations
- Responsible for the management of call volume forecasting, tracking, and planning
- To ensure that all forecasts are delivered on time and where possible analyze data tomake recommendations to enhance performance.
- Work with remote sites, including outsource partners, in a centralized WFM environment
- Work with real-time team to optimize operational performance on a daily basis
- Long-range forecasts (hiring requirements).
- Provide support in creation of capacity plans, ramp plan, and recruitment plan.
- Manage Forecasting and Supply Management of Resources that would include people, seats and bandwidth.
- Maintain planned Vs actual forecast details for review with Leadership.
- Monitor performance and optimize operational performance on a daily basis
- Specific duties include staff management, providing forecasts to Client and third party, working with call center staff to create and modify staff scheduling.
- Oversee the scheduling philosophy of schedule assignments
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and under time.
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real-time workload requirements, and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
- Oversee analysis and reporting of employee performance including schedule adherence
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
If interested please share your resume with an updated CV
- Current Employer-
- Current CTC-
- Expected CTC-
- Notice Period-
- Total Experience-
- Highest Qualification-
- Ok for chandivali location Yes/No-
- Ok for the Shift Timing Yes/No-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.