Consulting Head at Human Frames
Views:95 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Workforce Management - BPM (10-15 yrs)
We are hiring for a well known BPM for their operations in Bangalore. This role requires the candidate to work in US Shift.
1- Cap Planning - Should be well versed on cap planning concepts and can develop cap plans on its own
2- Solutioning - HC models/forecast models - Post Covid we had to deliver multiple solutions to client on contract negotiation/HC modelling/Forecasting models - Candidate should have ample experience in WFM to deliver these adhocs (not mandatory)
3- Forecasting - Should be educated on forecasting concepts and can develop forecasting models
4- Reporting presentation - he should have excellent presentation skills both verbal and data presentation
5- Scheduling - Good to have
- 7 years of experience in Workforce Management/Optimization.
- 3-4 years of Supervisory experience with ability to influence and drive results.
- Strong Analytical, Math, Reasoning and Investigative skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data from multiple sources
- Strong attention to Detail/Process with strategic thinking and planning skills
- Strong Leadership qualities, a good sense of judgment and a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook Email, Power Point, Word and Advanced Excel skills
- Experience forecasting with WFM applications and working with call routing strategies
- Leverage a forecasting and scheduling, tool to predict volume, to plan for appropriate staffing requirements.
- Contact Centre experience required.
- WFM Tools : IEX (Preferred) , Aspect & Blue pumpkin
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.