Analyst - Recruitment Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:311 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Workforce & Location Strategy - Financial Services (10-17 yrs)
Senior Manager - Workforce & Location Strategy
Job Description :
- A managerial position with a combination of workforce and location strategy skills with overall 10 years of experience.
- The candidate would need to be experienced in managing change through work migration projects, who provide project management expertise for complex projects to ensure on-time delivery.
LOCATION : Mumbai, India
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER : It provides an array of investment research and investment management services
Key Responsibilities :
- Driving and managing change through work migration projects, dynamically reacting to evolving business needs and competing priorities
- Helping develop frameworks to analyze the work performed by teams to determine an optimal mix of workforce strategies (location strategy, automation, partnerships, etc.)
- Analyzing work, building process inventory, and developing a thorough understanding of work performed
- Partnering with global and local teams to set-up and ensure adoption of metrics to be utilized both during work transition and post-migration
- Providing project management expertise for complex projects to ensure on-time delivery
- Reviewing competitive landscape to determining how other companies are addressing similar problems and determine external benchmarks to be used for workforce strategy projects
- Liaising with local teams to ensure effective team set-up/expansion T&C, Facilities, IT, etc.
- Continuing to review work done in global locations to identify the new location and workforce strategy opportunities
Qualification and Skills :
- 7+ years of business experience with a focus on operational excellence and in-depth research and analysis
- A bachelors degree in Business, Communications, Analytics or related field
- Experience working with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams
- A commitment to operational excellence, business scalability and innovation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with people at all levels across the organization
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills for managing competing demands and priorities
- Focus on the process, project management with an interest in research
- Proven ability to problem-solve and multi-task
- Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU :
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth