HR Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:200 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Workday Finance - DFT (15-18 yrs)
Platforms Senior Manager - Workday - Finance
Please don't apply if you are
- HCM (Human capital management profiles), Finance and payroll integration profiles, Support profiles.
- Find endless opportunities to solve our clients toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
- Practice: CFO Enterprise Value, Capability Network, Management Consulting I
- Areas of Work: Digital Finance & Enterprise Operating Model |
Level: 6 - Senior Manager |
Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad |
Years of Exp: 15-18 years
Explore an Exciting Career
- Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
- Then, the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
- As a part of the Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
- Together, let's enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world. An Ideal Candidate must:
- Have been part of at least 6 end to end Workday Implementations in Financials & Human Capital Management including Accounting & Finance, Audit & Internal Controls, Close Consolidation, Revenue Management, Expense etc.
- Understand the roadmap for Workday and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their Workday adoption.
- Have experience in defining a Business Case for Transformations and RoI calculations.
- Have worked in the capacity of Solution Architect / Design Authority in Past and have done lot of advisory work for ERP's for e.g. Product selection, Value realization, Fit Gap Assessment etc.
- Work closely with clients to understand their issues, define IT strategies, architecture solutions, win buy-in for your recommendations.
- Drive sales pipeline and independently own proposals related to Finance / Multi- function Workday engagements.
- Lead and transform the consulting industry by developing some key Assets and Accelerators which can help Clients in their digital transformation journey.
- Provide direction for complex Landscape issues and can collaborate with the business and developers and execute on agreed timelines.
- Provide consulting solutions including how to leverage standard Workday functionality and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI.
- Lead intelligent conversations to guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing Workday.
- Ability to manage project execution and manage client conversations during assessment, design, implementation, and status reporting.
- Lead the problem solution design and implementation ensuring high quality adhering to the timelines and defined budget.
- Ability to drive large scale digital finance transformation initiatives during the entire life cycle of the project.
- Supervision of Managers, Senior and Junior analysts and consultants and client personnel to drive delivery outcomes.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Should know how to lead and deliver Workday engagements across different implementation approaches including excellent understanding of client business processes, pain points, solution options and organization structure.
- Should know how to drive and build sales pipeline including BDs and Proposals
- Should be aware of digital finance technologies that drives business processes.
- Should know how to lead business case creation for Workday design to implementation projects.
- Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, best practices and maturity.
Your experience counts!
- MBA from a Tier-1 or Tier-2 B-school. CA or CPA
- Deep knowledge and experience in Finance and Controlling Org structure and design, Workday Implementation and rollout point of views, approach and design principles, roadmap and business case definition.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams across Platforms.
- 15+ years' experience involving Workday Financial Management and other Workday applications, design to implementation projects.
- At least 8+ years of consulting experience in a big4 or similar firms
- Extensive experience in GTM/Presales and writing proposals.
- Must have worked as overall solution architect or cross functional lead for all finance workstreams/functions in Finance Transformation projects involving Workday applications including Financials, Human Capital Management etc. and E2E landscape of Workday applications.
- Business process knowledge related to Workday Financials including Accounting & Finance, Audit & Internal Controls, Close Consolidation, Revenue Management, Expense etc. along with Reporting and Dashboards capabilities.
- Programme management experience and track record of successful (on-time & on- budget) delivery of large, complex programs in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholders' groups
- Active role in the identification of opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything-from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.