Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:337 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Wealth Management/Alternate Investment Fund - Professional Services Firm (8-10 yrs)
- Supervision and responsible for quality and timely delivery of all engagements within financial services practice
- Internal SOPs and methodology to be kept updated
- Define and manage appropriate key performance indicators to ensure delivery of work, as agreed with key stakeholders
- Strengthen the delivery capabilities of the practice by training and mentoring the team and adhere to professional practice requirements
- Release alerts and thought leadership articles in regular intervals
- Supporting new business requirements and identifying opportunities for revenue generation and risk reduction
- Participate in developing and launching of new services
- Participate in the strategies and business plans for the growth of the practice
- Partner with Business Solutions resources for automating processes thereby building efficiencies
- Financial control ensuring headcount and expenses remain within budget
- Commercial Awareness: Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise productivity
- Customer Service: Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Diversity: Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
- Independence: Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these.
- Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with sympathy).
- Leading People: Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
- Openness to Change: Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
- Organisational Collaboration: Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organisation. Actions taken are focused on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
- People Development: Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
- Strategic Perspective: Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and - contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
Whats in it for you?
As it's the first level management role you are given an opportunity to display your technical side and your people management skills by ensuring complete seamless operational delivery along with your team. Being a firm that is driven by ownership, innumerable occasions shall come your way to strategize client delivery, improve processes, encourage research etc. all in all a whole rounded elevating experience
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 8-10 years of experience in handling financial service clients pertaining to wealth management, alternate investment funds, family offices, mutual funds, capital markets, etc.
- Ability to work independently, we have an autonomous work environment perfect for individual with strong business judgement
- Strong Practice management skills
- Proven supervisory / leadership abilities - Attention to detail, accuracy & quality
- People management experience, more proactive, professional maturity, strong work ethic and collaborative management approach
- Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!