AVP HR at Consulting Firm
Views:2131 Applications:656 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Senior Manager/VP - Leadership Development & Talent Management (5-13 yrs)
Looking for Manager / Sr. Manager / VP - Leadership Development & Talent Management role with MNC organization based in Gurgaon, Bangalore & Hyderabad location.
Experience - 5 to 13 years, Premier B Schools preferred, Open to Tier 1 & 2
- Excellent understanding of leadership concepts and ability to create engaging, relevant and practical training content.
- Consult with business leaders to understand their leadership and management development needs for input and the appropriate sponsorship, engagement and alignment.
- Manages the individual development planning process for executives and emerging leaders.
- Plans and leads short-term and long-term planning for various OD programs.
- Set the strategic direction for business strategy, firm's culture, context, and knowledge of business.
- Offer thought leadership regarding people-related strategy, performance development, competency frameworks, training delivery and execution.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and devise proactive solutions.
- Strong work ethic with a high sense of goal execution and results orientation.
- Strong team leadership skills. Ability to coach and advise wherever appropriate to help people grow and develop.
- Create comprehensive L&D plan based on the developmental needs and methods identified.
- Drive and facilitate the implementation of the L&D plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes, provide thought leadership around program design and delivery.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
If interested, please contact Parul Sharma at 91- 8368791874 or you can mail your profile
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.