Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:2860 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Vigilance Team - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for a leading bank
- To establish fraud prevention mechanism, Bank needs to form proactive review team which will represents an additional; efficient line of defence against fraud and ensure that necessary safeguards/ preventive measures with respect to frauds are in place.
- The proactive review team will review processes, systems and controls to identify fraud gaps and recommend/implement mitigations leading to strengthening of the internal control framework.
Key Performance Area
- Monitoring of guidelines issued by Regulator from time to time, reviewing these guidelines and recommending the compliance requirements to the Head of FMG
- Ensuring the Fraud Risk Management Policy is up to date with changes in Regulatory requirement as well as changes in Banking Industry
- Evaluation of existing Banking products and processes to identify Fraud Risks
- Evaluation of new Banking products and processes prior to launch to identify potential Fraud
- Risks, its implications and recommend suitable measures to mitigate the same
- Conducting Data Analytics on various data sets within different processes to ensure actual practices are in line with approved policies and procedures
- Handle activities related to RBS - Risk Based Supervision.
- Support the Head FMG in performing Quality Checks prior to submission of all Regulatory
- Reports as well as Internal MIS Report to Senior Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.