Senior Manager/Vice President - Partnerships - NGO (8-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing appropriate and supportive communication structures with relevant stakeholders, building relationships.
- Developing a program plan, ensuring its smooth implementation, and managing the team's performance of project tasks and activities
- Ensuring projects are implemented in line with donor requirements
- Creating and build alliances and a multi-stakeholder ecosystem
- Engaging with clients, funders, and knowledge partners
- A minimum of 8 years in a business development role with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in social sector/CSR Consulting.
- Past experience developing partnerships, alliances with various social sector organizations/NGOs.
- Proven network of relationships in the social sector.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and strategic thinker with a track record of working from a blank slate in creating BD strategies.
- Being proactive and possessing a strong can-do attitude are critical to success in this role.
- Significant project management experience in a business development setting.
- Business Development
- Stakeholder management
- Partnership building