Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:402 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Vendor Relations & Category Management - eCommerce (7-12 yrs)
Sr Manager - Vendor Relations & Category Mgt
- Leading eCommerce company requires Sr Mgr( Vendor relations & Category Mgt)-Mumbai
- One of our client a leading e-marketplace with 14+ years of expertise in eCommerce, we nurture your brand to grow. Our AI-powered solution allows for quick scale-up of your brand and equips it to serve a global audience efficiently.
- With our 'Cost-Efficient Execution' model, we have set more than 2,500 brands on their growth path through our more than 125 marketplaces spread across the continents. We used our streamlined systems and processes to ensure flawless transactions from anywhere across the globe.
- We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience and, in the process, amplify the value of our partnerships.
- We are looking for Sr.Mgr(Vendor Mgt & Category Management) ; eCommerce for our client's office for Mumbai location.
PFB the details :
1) Client - Leading e commerce Marketplace
2) Role - Category Manager- E commerce
3) Experience - 7+ years of relevant experience
4) Location - Mumbai (Andheri)
5) Joining - 15 to 20 days
6) Good communication skills
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
Job Responsibilities :
- The Senior Vendor Manager will establish strong relationships with key segment manufacturers and distributors, integrating them in our logistic and catalog systems, planning the selection of season collections and managing inventory levels.
- Further responsibilities will be to coordinate marketing activities and to drive projects to improve catalog quality and navigation and customer purchasing experience.
- The Manager will work in an International environment.
- This role is for a passionate customer and category advocate, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills.
- The SVM must be an effective leader and communicator in working with some of Amazon's most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and cross-functional leaders.
Your Responsibilities :
- Define the selection strategy, which categories to focus on, which brands to prioritize, what type of product, price range, etc.
- Grow and manage the selection through strong vendor relationships including assessing market procurement conditions, recommending terms, and implementing procurement strategies.
- Act as pivotal role in the E-commerce business, liaising with Marketing, Instock Management, Logistics, Legal.
- Be responsible for the following areas of business management: promotional campaigns, support to in-stock management (in close relationship to our supply chain management team), product management, and vendor performance communications.
- With online content management team, develop and execute collaborative marketing and promotions campaign for a wide variety of products across the category.
- Help to set up a category procurement support strategy along with supply chain teams and drive continuous process improvements, such as improving vendor lead times.
- Manage item/vendor set-up in various tools.
- Attend trade shows and vendor meetings as required.
- Monitor and research industry and competitive trends to make the Amazon offering the best for the customer.
- Manage vendors and internal processes in daily operative tasks.
- The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
Job Functions :
- Analyze online catalog and develop projects to optimize product listings.
- Establish standard practices for content quality and collaboratively implement those policies.
- Calculate and report ROI of all marketing campaigns managed in the eCommerce space.
- Review point of sale data with category manager to monitor and address sales trends.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Product teams to develop launch strategies and roll out new product listings online.
- Create and rollout promotional strategies in alignment with customer and consumer trends.
- Conduct post-promotion investigation and provide data on the marketing impact to the assigned product categories.
- Work alongside sales management and product management teams to translate customer point of sale data into strategies which drive performance.
- Conduct daily reviews of top-selling items to ensure that data integrity is maintained.
- Review customer suggested account changes and make recommendations to sales manager on how to drive sales growth.
- Collaborate with customers to participate in marketing events that deliver an ROI for the company.
- Attend events related to the eCommerce channel to stay abreast of the ever-changing marketplace.
- Analyze market trends to recommend new strategies for increased sales.
- Help assist with other eCommerce customers as needed.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent communication and people skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing or related field
If the position interests you & you find a fitment kindly share your CV or contact Pranav , 7011354635/ 9548238406
Kindly share the following details : Current ctc n notice period
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.