Views:6161 Applications:651 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Senior Manager - Vendor Management - Telecom (10-15 yrs)
Position: Sr. Manager-Vendor Management
Experience: 10-15 years
Location: Delhi, Mohan Estate
Contract Management & Vendor Governance :
- Procuring services for Project & Deployment activities related to Microwave Implementation including Line of Sight Survey, Installation & Commissioning of MW Equipment, De-Installation, Packing and Reverse Logistics, Warehouse Management & Forward Logistics.
- Driving the deployment of competent Field Teams for different deployment activities as per AOP Targets and End Customer's requirements and ensuring higher retention ratio for trained Field Teams.
- Procurement of as and when required services such as Taxi Hiring, Guest House Hiring, Facility Management and Security services.
- Identification, Selection and On-Boarding of Vendors for services including Vendors- Scrutiny, Commercials- Negotiation, Contract Finalization.
- To drive, optimize & control TCO for the Frame Service Contracts for all projects in India including the identification of Cost Drivers, regularizing Spend Analysis and Variance Analysis.
- Vendor Performance Evaluation in terms of FTR, Timely Delivery, Cost & Quality. Designing Planning Tool for Upscaling and Downscaling Vendors in the context of actual financial implications and overall performance ratings.
- Driving & controlling end to end purchase process, guidelines and policies for procuring services in India including PR-PO Compliances, LOI, Strategic Allocation of Share of Business among National, Regional and State Level vendors to develop volume economies.
- End to end Vendor Governance in the context of the relevant Frame Service Agreements, Service Liability Agreements (SLAs), Performance Index and Contract Deliverables.
- Ensuring applicable compliances (Regulatory & Statutory) for vendors deployed in different projects along with the corrective action on variances.
Vendor Help Desk (VHD) & Vendor Invoicing :
- Driving the complete VHD Set-Up in India and optimizing the output as per the agreed payment terms with the vendors as per the Frame Service Agreements.
- Driving and controlling end to end invoicing cycle for the complete vendor pool in India and ensuring the TAT for invoice processing for vendors.
- Account Reconciliation and Sign-Off with complete vendor pool to regularize the payment cycle and book/accounts keeping.
- Driving the Grievance Management System for the complete vendor base in India for Services.
Manpower Outsourcing :
- Driving the sourcing function of required manpower (Network Planners, Engineers, Technicians, Project Coordinators, MIS, Back-Office Employees, Customer Support, NOC Staff and others) for relevant projects on the pay-roll of third party agencies.
- Optimizing the Manpower Engagement and Utilization in different projects along with the Cost Control over the Manpower Hiring and Overall Expenses.
- Managing the Salary, Compensation, Claims and Reimbursements of all employees in all projects in India hired on the payroll in Third Party Agencies.
- Contract & SLA Governance with Third party Agencies in terms of end to end Pay-Roll Management.
- Ensuring applicable compliances (Regulatory & Statutory) for Third Party Agencies along with the corrective action on variances.
KEY COMPETENCIES :
- Proficient in supply chain concepts including planning, contract management, vendor governance & logistics.
- Good analytics skills and an eye for detail.
- Good persuasive and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (speaking & writing)
- Leadership Qualities
- Networking and Interpersonal Skills
- Team Work and Collaboration
- Enterprising and Entrepreneurial
EDUCATION LEVEL & WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Must have BE and/or MBA in Supply Chain or Operations
- Must have knowledge of supply chain, purchasing, sourcing with minimum 7-9 years- experience.