Recruiter at Pidgin Consulting
Views:344 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Manager - US Background Verification Operation - BPO Process (12-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - US BGV - BPO Process
Job Description :
The key services include on-demand employment background checks, drug testing, Form I-9, employment and education verifications. Candidate should have extensive operating experience particularly in criminal research for US and managing the background screening blended process i.e. involving data & voice.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for day to day operations; meeting defined SLAs and KPIs for the process
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes
- Should have good understanding of the business products /services
- Manage staffing needs for the operations team including recruitment, retention and budgets
- Coach, mentor and develop the talent to drive high performance
- Effectively manage the P&L and ensuring that revenue targets are achieved or exceeded Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
- Identify new business opportunities (Farming) including new markets, growth areas, trends, products and services
- Manage VOC (Customer Satisfaction) for the account through governance and timely detection and prevention of issues while aligning with the client business objectives
- Ensure timely preparation and validation of monthly invoice, forecast Revenue and Headcount for the account
- Be proficient in comprehending SOW / Contract nuances for the account
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Degree with 12 to 15 years of related experience; MBA preferred
- Excellent Communication skills; Strong Client interaction & Account management skills
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles
- Large team management experience-should have managed team size of at least 100+ in US BGV operations
- Lead by example (Result oriented, energetic, punctual, and respectful of others and being a team player)
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities to streamlines processes.