Senior Manager - Urban Governance - Government Consulting (15-25 yrs)
We are a governance and development consulting firm working with political leaders and bureaucrats leveraging technology and data expertise to solve complex and real governance issues. Though a young organization, we have become the preferred partner for a number of state governments in India and currently work in close partnership with them to solve a complex range of issues across sectors through four defined verticals:
1. State-level transformations: Projects across development domains to affect large-scale change at the state level over long-term
2. Program Management: Conceptualizing and running development entities and initiatives at multiple levels
3. Constituency Management: Developing and nurturing constituencies of elected representatives- MPs, MLAs, Corporators
4. Development Research: Field Research studies in the development and political domains, often as external publications
The team includes talent from top-tier firms - McKinsey, BCG, MSDF, PwC, Google, A.T. Kearney etc with education from top-tier colleges including IITs, IIMs, SRCC, LSR etc.
About the work:
As a member of the project management team, you will lead a team of consultants and state heads and manage multiple engagements that will reshape government, and society, and spearhead a new wave of social impact in India and a strong believer in our value system and mission. You will contribute to large-scale challenging projects impacting millions of people, increase your understanding of complex governance problems from diverse perspectives and develop new skills and experience.
What are we looking for in terms of experience and skills?
- Atleast 15 years of professional experience in a consulting role or a startup environment; entrepreneurs
- Demonstrated commitment and intent to work in the social impact space
- Ability to structure problems and problem solve
- Ability to use in-house data and technology capabilities to design implementable and scale solutions
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and deliver quality output
- Proven ability to manage multiple roles such as timely project delivery, client, and stakeholder relationship management, quality assurance and brand building
What are we looking for in terms of personality traits?
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Clarity of purpose and intent of working in the governance space
- Attention to detail, diligence, entrepreneurial attitude and a hard working can do spirit
Benefits/Incentives - Bonus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.