HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:168 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Underwriting - Insurance (3-7 yrs)
Our client is a is a joint venture company, formed between India's most revered Group, and Asia's largest, independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group.
Function - Sr. Manager Managing Sales Channel (Underwriting)
Teams Size: 8-12
To direct, plan and manage Underwriting for Sales Channel by defining, developing and implementing a balanced technical & operational strategy for the function, that is aligned with the sales goals and the underwriting guidelines in order to facilitate the organization in meeting its business objectives.
The role holder also strives to develop & implement best in class processes & systems and provide a seamless underwriting experience.
- Enhance underwriting processes to bring in operational efficiency, improve accuracy and productivity. Drive KPIs like improvement in Issuance Percentage, Reduction in additional requirement, minimising revenue leakages & improvement in overall quality of business.
- Balance the expectations of sales channels along with functional and organizational needs of risk management and mitigation without impacting the business goals
- To handle the dynamism arising in view of seasonal business peaks and also unpredictable regulatory & sales behaviours.
- Manage relationship with reinsurer, Operations & other internal teams to gain competitive advantage at strategy level for the channel, portfolio, cases and strike a good balance of risk and customer convenience.
- Bring about Effective and Efficient underwriting at portfolio level through data analytics.
- Engage with internal and external strategic partners to prevent various kind of frauds that are prevalent in the marketplace.
- Minimise Risk leakages though both the automated as well as the manual underwriting roots by constant vigilance & updating of all the related micro processes
Qualification : Candidates having relevant experience in Underwriting from Life, Health or General Insurance Companies, Team Handling experience is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.