Head at PMS Consulting
Views:593 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Senior Manager - Treasury - NBFC (3-6 yrs)
- Taking end-to-end ownership of the process in coordination with the Planning & Controlling team of HO.
a) Tracking various economic and regulatory changes to present a detailed analysis.
B) Competitor's analysis of Borrowings and Cost of Funds.
- Continuous research on the economy, debt markets, Insurance companies and Corporates to enable the Treasury make a more informed decision on funding
- Monitor the fund requirement of the company to plan the borrowing well in advance
- Liaison with investors to raise funds through NCDs, Commercial Papers and other mediums.
- Evaluating different products in the market and the changing regulations, in particular, External Commercial Borrowings
- Broadening the investor base by reaching out to new investors of various types
- Ensuring completeness of all deals executed including EBP process, allotment, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Treasury and Asset Liability Management Systems.
- Handling various queries of Banks, Rating Agencies, auditors and other investors
- Continuously updating the Borrowing deck, Investor Presentation, Information Memorandum and other standardized documents
- Ensuring tight controls and periodical reconciling of all treasury related GLs -
a) Borrowings - including their sub-classification
b) Interest Cost - Accounting and Cash Flow
c) Fund raising costs
d) Investments and Investment Income
- Perform all activities in the absence of the Cash Flow manager including
a) sharing daily MIS on borrowings and Sanction Utilization
b) Execute cash flow transactions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.