Senior Manager - Treasury & Corporate Finance - NBFC - CA (7-9 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work actively on Fund raising (debt) exercises for Broking business including NBFC (Margin funding) business from Banks and Mutual funds houses, etc.
- Should raise debt capital independently and has solid understanding of the network and its functioning.
- Leading and managing organisations partnerships by building and leveraging networks with banks, financial institutions, rating agencies and regulators.
- Building low cost liability franchisee through various routes and instruments like commercial papers, term loans, NCDs, etc
- Leading and managing Investments into various debt assets like Fixed deposits, Debt /Liquid ,MFs, G-secs, T-bills, to generate optimal return of treasury assets.
- Tracking Returns all the investments and suggest timely actionable for change in investments across various products.
- Manage Lending Products Process, borrowing, disbursements for Products like Margin funding, Intraday Funding , T+5 funding , IPO financing, ESOP funding, etc
- Drive Interest rates to be charged and spreads to be kept for every product/customer specific to optimise overall yields.
- Working out and providing appropriate working capital needs for every business, based on the funding /investment requirements
- Manage, and supervise all aspects of group cash flow, appropriate treasury investment allocation as per the policy and availability of liquidity at all points of time.
- Manage and live monitoring of Margins in the exchange, in appropriate form like Intraday lines, Shares, MFs, BG, FDs, G-Secs , T-bills, liquid funds/debt funds and also optimize cost thereof by appropriate combination of assets.
- Clearing corporation /collateral management to optimize the costs.
Treasury Risk /Compliance Management:
- Liquidity risk to be monitored on daily basis in terms of the open positions, market wild swing impact, what if analysis, and ensure appropriate backup of lines available to manage liquidity in stress.
- Ensuring all regulations are complied with for management of client fund, utilisation of borrowings, Loan/Investments limits (SEBI compliances, Exchange Compliances, NBFC /Cos - Act compliances, Borrowing covenants ,etc) and work with compliance on regulatory inspections /matters.
- Effective Asset Liability Management & ALCO related presentations.
- Develop and lead team of professionals to manage different activities in treasury.
- Review treasury related procedures. Processes and administration and recommend improvements to the process and putting in systems to manage.
- Candidate preferred from the broking industry.
- Good Communication and Excel skills.
- Good coordination and Working skills to closely work with All internal teams and external teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.