Senior Manager - Transitions - BPO (7-14 yrs)
Competencies Key Parameters
Think Strategic (a) Big Picture Perspective:
- Transition and Project Planning
- Identifying Process Improvement Initiatives to drive process excellence
(b) Business Acumen:
- Adherence to company policies
- Reporting the financial metrics dashboard to the internal management team
- Co-ordinate on Process Quality requirements
- Reporting the process performance through the Roadmap review
- Review SOW
Drive Results (a) Planning & Organizing:
- FTE Capacity Planning Vs Forecasted workload/volumes with clients
- Identify potential business growth opportunities
(b) Directing & Monitoring
- Define and review KRA's for Process Managers
- Manages day-to-day operations of the Unit, including attendance, attrition and outages, to minimize customer impact
- Ensuring the process meets and exceeds the defined Service Levels
- Review Customer Escalations and Provide Effective solutions
- Ensuring the accuracy of transactions and billable hours.
- Ensuring complete responsibility of the process-related deliverables
- Consolidating the invoicing details for client's approval
- Review and Report Project updates to senior management.
- Handling client escalations
(d) Problem Solving & Decision making
- Is able to identify problems and take decisions independently
- Provides solutions to individual and organizational challenges
Partner with Customers (a) Relationship Building
- Identify and suggest innovative solutions on existing business
- Provide cost benefit solutions to Partners.
- Build customer rapport.
- Liaison with Internal customers.
(b) Passion for excellence
- Driving Perfect Service and Identifying Value adds
Lead People (a) Managing Self
- Identify and participate in training / developmental programs
(b) Inspiring Others / Managing Teams
- Identify developmental programs for Process Managers
- Manage and address second level team escalations.
- Motivate and encourage team members.
- Handle skip level meetings for the processes.
- Grooming and creating back-ups for the Managers
Desired skill sets - US health care (ERISA/HIPAA/State Mandates)
- Process SLA
- Awareness of ISO, ISMS
- Telephone etiquettes
- MS office
- High Level Process Knowledge
- Effective communication
- Good analytical skills
- People Management
- Feedback and Counseling
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Handling Multiple processes and Large teams
Desired qualifications (including certifications) :
- Graduates/Post Graduate
- Certifications : BPO and KPO Practices, Any Quality know-how certifications, Exposure to current Industry trends and discussion forums/programs
- Desired years of experience 9 years or above with 2 years as Manager
Internal Customers, if any Management
External Customers, if any Client