Talent Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:93 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager - Transition - International BPO Process (8-12 yrs)
This position is with a leading Healthcare BPO client of InnoQuest Consulting.
Sr. Manager- Transition is responsible for end-to-end Project management. Responsible for Initializing and planning projects, tracking, and reporting project deliverables, managing risk, applying project management processes and tools, and ensuring projects are completed on time, within Project Costing budgets. As a Project manager, it is critical for the Transition Manager to effectively communicate and liaise clearly with internal and external stake holders.
Working Hours - Shift - 4:30pm to 1:30am
- Minimum of 3+ years experience handling independent Transitions (IC Role)
- 8+ years experience in the BPM industry with International processes transition experience.
- Experience in Customer-Facing roles preferred and should have worked with International clients. US Healthcare Domain knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent project management skills applied to a wide range and number of project types, complexities, domains, and geographies
- Relevant BPM industry experience of project management experience in small to medium projects, in which he/she has taken on the full range of project management tasks and responsibilities
- Strong track record in the project management of transition and AI/transformation projects, including management of issues, the ability to respond proactively to changing business circumstances
- Knowledge and experience of service level measurement techniques and systems, including the practical knowledge of what should be measured and how to go about it
- Strong Domain Knowledge & exposure to Transition & Project Management Methodology
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize activities with a proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to manage client relationships with strong CRM skills and with Good stakeholder and escalation management
- Strong understanding of BPM Operations, Quality, and Service with a Deep understanding of the different aspects of BPM business QA, MIS, SLA, Baselining, etc.
- Self-starter, independent, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and consultative skills
- Aptitude for translating complex topics into broadly understandable messages, tailored to various audiences
- Team player, dynamic & result oriented with an ability to build a close rapport with key internal stakeholders and clients
- Excellent spoken and written proficiency in English with excellent Presentation Skills
- Graduation/Post Graduation In any field
- Should have worked on MS Project, Visio, MS Office Suite
- Project management certification (PMP, Prince2, or Equivalent) will be an added advantage
- Establish a Robust Project plan, clearly specifying various tollgates, tasks, planned/actual start and closure date, responsibility, and completion status while understanding customer needs & the project requirement
- Establish organized Ways of working through a structured Governance Model and Escalation Matrix. Thorough and proactive project review - Risk, Issue, escalation, and milestone management
- Assess potential delay in the project tasks/ deliverables, work with the respective stakeholders to ensure the delay is averted
- Analyze the situation, understand, set, and manage the expectations from the client and the business to get things "Right the First Time"
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction (Internal and External) on overall Transition Stakeholder Management
- Serving as a point of contact to lead specific projects and ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with team members to keep the project aligned with their goals, which includes risk mitigation
- Identify areas for efficiency improvement and work with the Operating and Transformation team to implement the same
Strong focus on positive transition outcomes:
- Project Financials (people, technology, infrastructure, etc.) - balance risks with the speed of execution
Customer Experience - understand client needs, wants, and expectations and manage them effectively
Metrics Delivery - Setup metric deliverables and reporting effectively to ensure visibility and achievement of goals from day 1 of go-live
- Required to lead multiple transition initiatives/projects concurrently (where applicable) and work with the solutions team in responding to RFI/ RFPs
- Compliance and continuous improvement to the Transition Methodology
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities in the transition function (e.g., capability building, etc)
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.