Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:554 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager Training - Sales/Marketing Training - BPO/ITeS (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Sales/Marketing Training (Females only) - BPO/ITeS
Senior Manager L&D - Sales / Marketing Training (Women currently on career break)
Spearhead our L&D efforts focusing on implementing skill & competency development programs for our field sales organization, evaluating and improving existing training offerings. She/He will have to identify need gaps across all domains (skill and tools, product knowledge, industry and functional expertise) and decide what can be addressed by existing mechanisms and where new programs will have to be deployed.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading training efforts in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Specifically, we are looking for a talent development practitioner with experience developing and managing training programs including content, logistics, facilitation, and measurement across multiple modalities and formats. We are looking for a problem solver who is proactive, meticulous, customer-obsessed, and is a strong leader willing to roll up their sleeves no matter how large or small the task is - from managing program logistics to creating content to diving deep into data.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct and maintain needs analysis that uncovers training opportunities. Develop detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate learning objectives.
- Identify, define, track, and continuously assess the effectiveness of training, and implement suggestions for improvement across assigned programs.
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional business partners (Sales, Marketing, Product, Program, HR, 3P Vendors) globally, to build effective training content and to drive adoption of designed programs.
- Lead end-to-end program management including content management, logistics, communication, delivery and facilitator coordination, analytics and reporting.
- Build and execute a knowledge management and sharing framework within the team to share best practices and case studies with an objective to drive learning.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
- 8+ years of work experience with 2+ years of L&D experience tailored for marketing/sales teams
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing/training programs
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
Only women candidates who are currently not working for the past 1 year or currently freelancing in L&D are eligible.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- 3+ years building, executing and scaling training programs within global organizations, preferably digital first organizations
- 2+ years using Learning Management Systems.
- Well versed in adult learning theories and able to evaluate learning effectiveness and impact.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/8977001402
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.