HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:561 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Senior Manager - Training & Quality - Internet/eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
Develop, implement and monitor training programs for Digital Business.
- Manage a team of 8 to 10 trainers and establish team performance evaluation metrics.
- Induction of new employees (sales). We expect the trainer to cover training on product and platform, sales skills
- Conduct TNI & TNA across all profiles & develop, implement, and monitor training plans & programs.
- Amend and revise training modules as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Create testing and evaluation processes. Create and implement training quality SOPs.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through assessment(s) and discussions with managers.
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Deliver training on team building, leadership & management.
- Devise systematic capability programs for all sales profiles.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans for Digital business.
- Determines training needs for sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses.
- Creating training development strategies and solutions that support organizational transformation in achieving and sustaining high engagement and performance levels.
- Work with HR SPOC to implement solutions that help deliver both improved communication and engagement with the employees.
- Achieve CSAT scores of all the branches through systematic training interventions.
- Training for contact center (phone etiquettes, behavior, skills etc)
- Graduation/PG is a must with training skill sets.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Good English and Hindi communication skills.
- Prior experience in Team Management
- Should be comfortable with 6 days working (and with occasional rostered week off based on business needs)
- Open from travel to AEPL branches in the city and PAN India (on need basis or for training quality audits)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.