Senior Manager - Training & Quality - Internet/eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
Develop, implement and monitor training programs for Digital Business.
- Manage a team of 8 to 10 trainers and establish team performance evaluation metrics.
- Induction of new employees (sales). We expect the trainer to cover training on product and platform, sales skills
- Conduct TNI & TNA across all profiles & develop, implement, and monitor training plans & programs.
- Amend and revise training modules as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Create testing and evaluation processes. Create and implement training quality SOPs.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through assessment(s) and discussions with managers.
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Deliver training on team building, leadership & management.
- Devise systematic capability programs for all sales profiles.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans for Digital business.
- Determines training needs for sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses.
- Creating training development strategies and solutions that support organizational transformation in achieving and sustaining high engagement and performance levels.
- Work with HR SPOC to implement solutions that help deliver both improved communication and engagement with the employees.
- Achieve CSAT scores of all the branches through systematic training interventions.
- Training for contact center (phone etiquettes, behavior, skills etc)
- Graduation/PG is a must with training skill sets.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Good English and Hindi communication skills.
- Prior experience in Team Management
- Should be comfortable with 6 days working (and with occasional rostered week off based on business needs)
- Open from travel to AEPL branches in the city and PAN India (on need basis or for training quality audits)