Senior Manager - Training - Operations Vertical - Academy (1-13 yrs)
Title : Senior Manager - Training (Operations)
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Payroll: On Roll
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Lead the training team of Academy by ensuring all the trainers achieve the KPIs set by the organization
2. Plans and coordinates all onsite and virtual training activities of the Ops staff (frontline to middle - management) to include resource, calendar and venue coordination, facilitator preparation, material preparation and/or other logistics related items. Ensures training records are maintained
3. Designs and delivers training - both face to face and virtual training within time and budget constraints. Working with stakeholders and subject matter experts (SME's) to make the training more relevant to the business objective
4. Monitors and evaluates training programs effectiveness, success, and outcome periodically
5. Plan, conduct and oversee Ops metric focused on-the-job coaching and scheduled training to improve the performance of Ops facilities First Mile, Middle Mile, Last Mile, Returns, FTL Ops, LTL Ops, Fulfillment Ops
6. Manages and oversees the learning management system (LMS) learning experience; analyze learner performance and engagement. Work with team to enact any needed improvements or changes needed
7. Conducts effective induction and orientation sessions for Senior Management.
8. Communicates with key stakeholders to obtain knowledge and understanding of business needs and operations.