Principal Consultant at Savanna HR
Views:236 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Training - Insurance (5-9 yrs)
A person with strong domain knowledge in Insurance & Financial Planning will be working in a circle, managing the integrated Sales & Training team across the geography. Proactive approach required in assessing the learning & development needs, effectively aligning programs / interventions with business objectives and creating / executing the Training Modules in Bank Relationship.
Key Responsibilities/ Key Deliverables:
- Imparting Training to Banca/Axis sellers and Employees as per defined and agreed Man Days.
- Providing right training inputs & Sales support to Banca/Axis & sellers - 2 days should be devoted towards training of employees.
- Post Training, online certification through Inquizzitive, of sellers on the trained module to be completed - Once a quarter
- Refresher training should be done before the certification & follow up with failed candidates should be completed
- Create a robust Training team in circle by skilling the identified / shortlisted sales people so that they manage the training requirements of their clusters / branches
- Drive traffic to E Learning platform / Microsite so that technology can be leveraged to maximize reach
- Ensuring the measures of quality of business in Circle / that of mapped branches are above standards
- Ensuring SPs in 100% of the branches and all regulatory records to be maintained audit ready
- Traction of data on performance, publishing MIS, dashboard, calendars, EDMs etc. timely and effectively in coordination with Bank Circle Office
- Conduct Skill, Knowledge & compliance based training programs for the entire patch at regular intervals
- Organize and make presentations in internal and external seminars.
- Develop and manage certification processes, Implementing evaluation process - online and offline to create a robust feedback and tracking mechanism on product knowledge and skills of all the trainees.
- Graduate in any Discipline, MBA from premier institute is preferred.
- Experience in Sales Training, Prior experience in insurance essential.
- Result Orientation, Customer Centricity, Technical Expertise, excellent product and basics of life insurance knowledge, a LIII or AIII will be preferred.
Knowledge & Skill Matrix:
- Training execution,
- Training enabling quality business,
- Ensuring Circle meeting compliance requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.