Senior Manager - Training & Development/Hotel Membership Sales - Hospitality (6-10 yrs)
Sr Manager Training & Development for Hotel Membership Sales
Inviting applications for a Senior Manager - Training & Development (Sales / Call Center vertical) for a leading hospitality group. Client is a premium hotel chain with top rated hotels and resorts across India.
- To enhance the performance capability of employees at our Resorts, Hotel Sales Division, Memberships, Call Centre, & Corporate Organization by designing, delivering, & evaluating training effectiveness in collaboration with the stakeholders to improve customer satisfaction & support capability development.
- Participates in the development of Human Resources strategies which are aligned with the overall objectives of the Group
- Develops and implements strategies for L&OD function based on comprehensive Training Needs Analysis
- Monitors status regularly and course corrects strategies as appropriate.
- Develops and implements training plans which are aligned with the business strategies
- Creates 100% customer satisfaction by providing the service experience training through performance that demonstrates the standards of genuine hospitality and exceeding customer expectations. Provides employees with the training and resources they need to maximize employee engagement and deliver and teamwork
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing training on the customer service
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and trains the staff to use their best judgment to achieve 100% customer Satisfaction
- Performs special learning initiatives required to provide the capability development in service brand behavior segment and genuine hospitality
- Analyses customer service results monthly and identifies trends
- Conducts customer service training
- Partners with Department Managers to develop strategies for keeping service standard alive within their department
- Provides all new employees with a comprehensive induction program as part of the First 90 Days with Brand program to enable them to be orientated and efficiently productive from commencement
- Creates a work environment aligned with Brand's culture by designing, conducting, reporting all the management skills/ business skills training on a regular basis for Resorts/ Call Centres/ Branch Offices/ Corporate Office
- Conducts management skills training and follows-up with participants to assess application of new skills
- Ensures that employees attend all statutory training as scheduled; maintains and reviews tracking system regularly
- Maintains a Training Roster for every training program delivered (Participants Details, Feedback Scores, Delivery Deck)
- Strategize, Design, Produce eLearning Content on various learning programs required at the Resorts/ Call Centres/ Memberships/ Branch Offices/ Corporate Office
- Min 6-7 years of Hospitality Industry with Call Centre / Membership & Hotel Sales Background
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- Hotel Management Subject Knowledge (Front Office, F&B Production & Service, Housekeeping, Engineering SOPs)
- Business Skills
- Hands-on Experience working with Gen Zs & Gen Alphas
- Experiential Learning Methodologies
- Learning Evaluation Frameworks (Kirkpatrick Philip ROI/ ROE Method)
- eLearning (Production & Deployment) & Tech Friendly
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.