Senior Manager - Training & Development (5-15 yrs)
Senior Manager- Training and Development
The incumbent will be required to set-up the Training operations from scratch. This would include :
- Designing and developing and managing training content.
- Training need assessment and identifying competency/skill gaps.
- Designing customized training modules based on client requirement.
- Identify content partners(need based) for specialist training programmes.
- Lead generation and assisting in business development activities.
- Delivery of training programmes.
- Identifying training delivery partners (freelancers) when ever required.
The right fit candidate will be a post graduate (MBA preferred) from a reputed institute with minimum 5 years or proven experience in delivering highly impactful and effective interactive training programmes to a diverse set (entry level to senior management) of trainees.
The biggest differentiation for the winning applicant will be the following attributes :
- Willingness to work in a highly unstructured and challenging environment
- Open to external feedback for continuous improvement
- Open to travel for outstation assignments
Those with Leadership development experience will be preferred.
Freelance Trainers with requisite experience are also encouraged to apply, mentioning expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.