Senior Associate at Daksada
Views:8790 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Senior Manager - Trade Marketing - FMCG (8-14 yrs)
Our client is one of the top FMCG Distribution companies in the United Arab Emirates with many leading international brands within its portfolio. It is a part of a big regional group, which has a foot print across the GCC. Presently, they are in the process of hiring a Senior Trade Marketing Manager who will be responsible for heading the Trade Marketing function and developing their TM strategies as well as the management of A&P budgets in order to achieve the organization's goals across all products/brands.
Based in Dubai, reporting into the COO, you will lead the development and implementation of availability and visibility executional standards across all trade channels within the country.
- You will be the owner of all category management and shopper insights across all national and regional customers, and establish a robust category vision and a compelling trade selling proposition based on the insights.
- You will design route plan optimization and coverage efficiency models for the sales Team, based on clear segmentation models.
- You will develop and implement product/range availability guidelines (by outlet format) as well as in-store visibility guidelines (share of shelf, planograms, category layout, POP innovation projects, etc.) and measurement tools.
- In addition, you will devise tools to measure ROI on promotional spend, and be accountable for increasing ROI via enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of promotional activities.
- You will also be required to coach and train the Sales team on category management and in-store execution standards defined by the company.
As the ideal candidate, you will have an MBA from a premium institute and at least 8 to 10 years of trade/shopper marketing and category development experience with a renowned Global FMCG company, with a proven track record in developing and executing category strategies, innovation projects, working with distributors and influencing key customers.
- In addition, you will also have at least 3 years of operational sales experience either as a Key Accounts Manager or a Sales Manager.
Salary is commensurate with experience and is as per market trends. This is an ex-pat package which includes annual family medical insurance and family tickets to home country. An excellent incentive package is on offer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.