Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:275 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Senior Manager - Trade Life Cycle - Middle Office (8-12 yrs)
Our client is a leading global Fintech organization. They bring a host of tech-enabled services at the doorstep for their customers. They are currently looking out for a professional at Senior Manager / AVP level to manage Trade Life Cycle for Middle Office Operations covering different asset classes.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a lead for the after trade booking cycle, managing the end-to-end process of trade capture, risk assessments, cash reconciliation to the prime broker and settlements.
- Adhering to timelines while working very closely with fund administrators, counterparties, and investment managers.
- Acting as a single point of contact for client escalation, troubleshooting, and smooth function of the business.
- Collaborating with various business stakeholders like investment managers, broker for requirement gathering, and internally with the pricing & trade accounting team to respond to internal queries.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- The overall experience of the trade life cycle along with a core focus on middle office operations across any asset class.
- MBA (Finance)/CFA/CA with 8-12 years of experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Please contact Punit Somaiya on 022 42369770
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.