AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:2045 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Trade Finance Operations - BPO/KPO (10-16 yrs)
Senior Manager - Trade Finance Operations
Job Description :
The unit handles Trade Finance processing for various foreign branches of one of the world's largest banks.
The candidate should be :
- Capable of managing multiple teams / trade products and strengthen relations with the send-site and branches.
- Open to work and perform in dynamic environment and under pressure situations, wherein individual skills combines with team's performance to determine the success of the unit.
- Open to work in night shifts and stagerred working hours
- Capable of taking performance appraisals
- Capable of managing project level deliverables and targets
- Capable of understanding & highlighting the risks in the process, and work on process improvements
- Capable of initiating / driving transformation projects
- Capable of handling various internal & external audits independently, and keeping the unit audit-ready at all points of time.
Person Specification :
- Should have strong knowledge of various Trade Products related to Documentary Letters of Credit, Standby Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Bank-to-Bank Reimbursements, Fund Transfer, and Swifts.
- Should have understanding of the underlying ICC publications - UCP600, ISBP, URR, URC and various AML & Sanctions policies.
- Should have strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- Would be responsible to handle the team and would be responsible for the team's performance as well as professional growth of the team members.
- Interacting with the relationship managers and products and internal teams to resolve all trade queries and issues promptly.
- Handling all types of customer complaints, enquiries Queries. Interacting with beneficiary / beneficiary bank / issuing bank regarding any clarification with respect to trade transactions.
- Must possess excellent emotional intelligence,problem solving skills, Decision making skills, Excellent Client / Customer management skills, business orientation.
- Be capable of ensuring smooth transition without impacting customer deliverables, to manage processes and metrics on a day to day basis, to provide proper guidance and support to the team as required, capability to identify areas of risk and ensure proper mitigants and controls are put in place.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.