Candidate Researcher at Resource Solutions
Views:1492 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Senior Manager - Trade Finance - Bank (12-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Trade Finance - Gaurantee products - Standard Chartered Bank
About Standard Chartered:
- We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
- We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The key job responsibilities would be:
- Ensuring that all documents are accurately checked, processed and released in compliance with statutory regulatory and internal operational instructions
- Releasing deals as per the Departmental Operating Instructions manual, customers instructions and within the Timeliness and accuracy standards specified
- Complying with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies and procedures.
- Complying with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures and reporting all suspicious transactions to the Line Manager.
An ideal candidate would:
- Need to have Experience in Import & Export Collections
- 12+yrs of relevant experience in Gaurantee products
- Have Trade Certification such as CDCS/CSDG, and ability to apply ICC rules as and when queries are received from the client and other stakeholders
- Have experience in Guarantee Products. (SBLC/SLOC, Performance, Bid Bond, Warranty Bond etc...)