Director at HR Synergy
Views:1204 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Manager - Total Rewards/Compensation & Benefits - Consulting Firm (11-16 yrs)
1. Responsible for entire life cycle of compensation activities ranging from Compensation benchmarking, budgeting, increase and bonus cycles.
2. Accountable to build and tap existing networks for sources of Market intelligence.
3. Effectively partner with HR colleagues and business clients to manage, consult on compensation and benefit-related issues
4. Provide guidance to the business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate fixed pay, variable pay levels.
5. Perform ad hoc analysis for costing, program effectiveness, and trend purposes
6. Identify, select and participate in compensation and benefits surveys to analyze the company's competitive market position for each in-country location
7. Conduct custom compensation and benefits surveys with key industry contacts, as needed
8. Proactively look for strategic compensation solutions addressing the compensation needs of diverse businesses that impacts the entire organization. Liaise with market stakeholders to bring perspectives on how to market benchmarking/survey
9. Evaluate and compare existing benefit programs both local and global to identify key differences and possible areas of alignment
10. Transforming existing benefit programs by recommending design changes that would work from Global, local cultural perspective and cutting through a diverse workforce.
11. Partnering with the team to provide strategic direction and help conceptualize the Benefits and policies aligned to R&R through a defined branding agenda.
12. Creates significant awareness around new benefit program launches, engaging employees with benefit interventions time and again and act as the brand ambassador for GDS.
13. Responsible to present new changes proposed on benefits to leadership for approvals
14. Constantly monitor the policies and recommend changes with a big-picture view of impact to budgets, people, process and technology.
15. Conduct focus group discussions leveraging the Talent consultant network to understand what has worked, is working and will work under the benefits area.
16. Should be able to think through Rewards and recognition policies and articulate management proposals on the same for new changes
17. Leverage technology as much as possible to centralize and cascade benefit programs.
18. Ensure deep-dive analysis, ROI of all benefit interventions are consistently monitored and reported back to management through utilization metrics, pulse surveys etc.
19. Help in the change management process and communicate the same to the larger employees.
20. Partnering with Procurement and Risk management as and when necessary when new service providers are signed up for.
21. Ensure prompt and accurate compliance.
22. Has to be fiscally responsible for the program budgets.
23. Will be accountable for the judicious use of budgets towards program
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.