Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:264 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Total Rewards - BFSI (14-19 yrs)
The Compensation team member - Sr. Manager supports end-to-end planning and execution of compensation budgets and programs for the various service lines. The position is also responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of specific components of complex compensation programs and initiatives, ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
Role holder manages customer relationships with contacts from a variety of global and local groups, drives resolution of compensation issues and questions, and serves as a senior resource that provides guidance to less experienced team members and groups.
- Overall planning of compensation - Budgeting/ forecasting, ensuring inputs to relevant finance teams to build various Service lines rate cards
- Program manage compensation planning for multiple entities
- Designs pieces of complex compensation programs, resulting in significant and long-term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies, ensuring optimal budget utilization.
- Oversees the implementation of specific components of complex and large-scale global compensation initiatives, ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Designs and develops training, education, and communication materials for the implementation of global/ local compensation programs.
- Drives resolution of compensation issues, and independently makes recommendations for an optimal solution in situations where the issue is complex.
- Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources, finance, and the business, and builds new relationships outside the team where appropriate.
- Serves as an SME and advisor to Service line HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design, planning and administration processes, and counseling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in compensation and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for the area and ensures that the team adheres to budget.
- Help in toolset implementation for the compensation function in the respective areas.