Views:2492 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Total Rewards - APAC/ANZ Region (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Total Rewards
As a partner, the Total Rewards Analyst supports the business in their benefits, compensation, and mobility requirements and closely monitors the accuracy and efficiency of the functions. This newly created position will support the evolution of a progressive Total Rewards philosophy. We- re looking for a forward thinking contributor able to inform and make recommendations relevant to the company's Total Rewards strategy for APAC/ANZ.
- Comprehensive compensation analysis and administration, supporting the tracking and administration of merit, variable and incentive processes
- Project management of Total Rewards initiatives
- Maintain Total Rewards data, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Work on projects such as deep dives, market surveys & benchmarking; policy review, development and documentation.
- Plan and implement benefits programs (insurance, pensions etc.) to attract and retain employees
- Create custom/relevant reports organizing the data in a meaningful manner that will support the business and decision making.
- In collaboration with other stakeholders carry out audit checks to ensure consistency and compliance
- Build and maintain relationships with all vendors ensuring process and regulatory compliance, payments and SLA adherence
- Participate in due diligence during mergers and acquisitions.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure communication of compensation and benefits information to other stakeholders and employees.
- Assist in job evaluations and the annual merit process as required.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and internal standards
- Support as a Compensation partner for Workday and global mobility
- Assist with special projects as required
- Master's or Post Graduation in Business Administration or related field specializing in HR
- Overall 8 years of experience with at least 5 + years- experience in Compensation or Total Rewards.
- Planning and organizational skills; attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently, flexible and adaptable to change
- Service-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Good written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills; able to communicate to all associates and leadership
- An aptitude for learning new technology
- Demonstrated competency with HRIS systems, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The position also requires an awareness of local labor Laws and regulations to be considered
- Prior exposure to APAC and ANZ geographies in HR experience would be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.