Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:276 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Manager - Time Expense Reimbursement - Shared Service Layout (12-15 yrs)
- You will be managing Expense Reimbursements, Time sheet process and primarily managing a team of Managers to ensure timely auditing of Expense Reports and closing Time Sheets.
- In this role, Identify opportunities for transitioning new/ additional activities to GFA for business development and effective FTE utilization and overall operational efficiency.
- You will largely be responsible for recognizing areas for improvement within the process, and must identify and implement necessary changes to enable the process to perform to its optimum ability. You will be responsible for overseeing all areas the process, implementing any operational changes and delivering measurable improvements. You will review new and existing processes, resources and systems, making and overseeing any changes to the process where necessary.
- Drive standardization and systematization of efficient operating processes via identification of best practices, and driving implementation locally.
- Lead business enablement, Operations transformation, foundational capabilities, and supporting program delivery. Develop methodologies and standards for RPA. Develop and Execute strategy and framework to deliver solutions
- You will be playing an effective Relationship Manager role with clients and build enduring relationships.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the health of the processes continuously to ensure SLAs are met. Work closely with HR to ensure and maintain a high level of employee engagement and morale.
- Connect with junior colleagues to Managers - be more approachable, groom the members of the team, drive the leads to groom junior colleagues.
- You will manage the organizations resources cost effectively.
- Participate as an active member of the team in cross collaborate with other functions within the center and support of its overall goals and objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Finance / Accounting; Masters degree / CA/ ICWA / CPA / ACS preferred
- 12 years of accounting experience with 7 years leading an accounting support function in a Shared Services environment
- Must be familiar with a variety of accounting concepts, practices and procedures, while relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Should have a solid understanding of current accounting technology
- Prior transition experience (mandatory)
- Strong People management skills and proven Leadership skills
- Ability to handle escalations & resolve the issues proactively & appropriately
- Excellent mentoring and coaching skills
- Non-hierarchical, with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- An open high integrity, collaborative professional able to build credibility and a personal network
- Highly organized & confident in approach
- Good analytical skills & eye for detail
- Strong experience in developing / implementing KPIs (exposure to Six Sigma methodologies preferred)