Senior Manager - Telematics - Global Auto OEM (10-18 yrs)
Industry - Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Our client is looking to hire a senior professional to lead the design and development of telematics and infotainment systems.
Our client is a global OEM giant which has its presence in more than 50+ countries across the globe and is among top 5 electric vehicle car manufacturer.
- Reporting to General Manager - Product Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Generating Development plans, SOR's, Validation & Homologation plans aligned to project timing along with Homeroom and suppliers.
- Participating in technical review meetings and running PDT meetings for smooth development.
- Ensuring delivery of Robust & Bug free software - Test case reviews, Design reviews, DFMEA reviews, Bench Validation, Vehicle Validation.
- Defining Algorithms for new features related to T-box data flow, Radio/Mobile Apps, Connectivity and execute its implementation.
- Homologation and regulatory tests to be completed at Govt. Agencies like ARAI, ICAT, WPC, BIS etc.
- A professional having Masters in Electronics & Communication with overall 10-15 years of experience working on infotainment and telematics system.
- Knowledge of Modems, PCB, ENV/EMC requirements, Regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of Touch screen system, Multimedia features, Telematics Module, Cloud services/integration, CAN/CANOE tools, etc.
Job Offer :
- A leadership opportunity with a leading Global OEM in passenger car segment.
- Great work culture.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohit Sharma on +91 124 452 5460
Contact - Mohit Sharma - +91 124 452 5460
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.