Senior Consultant at Arcent Global
Views:6537 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Senior Manager - Technical Support - Digital Marketing Customer Care - Multimedia Software Firm (11-14 yrs)
Currently we are hiring for one of our clients which is largest multimedia software company in the world. Originally from US, they are one the best employer in most of the countries that they operate in. They are listed & have profits in billions.
More about Our client :
They are changing the world by giving people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. They give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. They're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day- and they- re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
They are on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. They realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and know the next big idea could be yours.
Job details :
Technical Support Senior Manager - Digital Marketing Customer Care
Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Client recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company's success.
Digital Marketing Customer Care Organization
As a global support organization, the primary focus is to provide world-class, enterprise-level customer care for their solutions within the Marketing Cloud Service Offering.
With a keen focus on customer satisfaction, the Digital Marketing Customer Care organization partners closely with various internal teams within Client such as the Account Management, Engineering, Sales, and Product Management organizations to be - voice of the customer-, providing real-time, real world, Customer experience feedback to these organizations within the company.
- The Senior Manager for Digital Marketing Customer Care is responsible for driving operational excellence across the service delivery teams in order to provide exceptional customer experiences, motivating and inspiring employees and creating high levels of employee engagement.
- He / She will work cross-functionally with global stakeholders within the Digital Marketing Customer Care Organization and other related business units in order to align goals, activities and resources in a highly integrated and matrix model.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Customer Care Manager are quite diverse, and require proven abilities around People Leadership, Thought Leadership, Results Leadership and Personal Leadership.
- Provide leadership and direction to a high performing team of (100 plus technical support) passionate, motivated and customer focused professionals.
- Continually focus on building the right capabilities within the organization in order to ensure a quality of the customer experience.
- Execute and create when needed, consistent, relevant and well-communicated operational KPIs that support the delivery strategy and helps drive customer satisfaction.
- Drive customer satisfaction feedback practices and actionable insights aimed at performance improvement.
- Partner on companywide initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction remains Client's priority.
- Communicate with conviction to all internal stakeholders on areas of customer concern.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in leading Enterprise Product Support teams, delivering high-quality, customer specific, value-added technical and business services.
- A technology professional with in-depth knowledge of current and emerging trends in Enterprise Software support services, including those in the areas most relevant to Client's products and solutions
- Domain experience in Digital marketing is highly desired.
- Requires an understanding of complex business models and services including SaaS and Cloud-based Services.
- A role model for Client values with a focus on operational excellence, customer satisfaction and retention
- Exemplifies leadership, inspiration, passion, exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead Customer care delivery teams to high levels of performance.
- Superior cross-functional communication; ability to navigate in a heavily matrixed organization.
- Excellent team management, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience, with relevant Professional and Industry Certifications.
Client believes personal fulfillment and company success go hand in hand, sustaining one another. In fact, our dynamic, rewarding working environment is well known - including seven consecutive years on FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and other, similar accolades. By hiring the very best and brightest, Client continues to be a simply better place to work - creating a dynamic environment today and providing incentives for future achievement.
Client is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
In case, this interests you then kindly revert with an updated copy of your CV and suggest a good time to connect to take this forward.
Cell: +91 966 304 2244