Recruiter at Windows Consultants
Views:671 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Senior Manager - Technical Recruitment (9-16 yrs)
Designation-Senior Manager/Technical Recruitment
The purpose of this role is to effectively plan and deliver the talent needs of Technology vertical. The incumbent in this role will liaise with senior stakeholders and work with the function leadership and respective managers in acquiring fit for purpose talent for the open requirements.
The role would include creating a recruitment plan, sourcing through the most appropriate channels, recruitment data management, reporting and analytics using recruiting tools and talent mapping to meet the recruitment targets in a timely and proficient manner.
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD)
- Partner with business leaders, HR Business Partners, and other key stakeholders to analyze business goals, identify talent needs and/or gaps associated with those goals, and develop and implement programs to attract the right talent.
- Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for the open requirement.
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices and advise management appropriately.
- Establish and maintain good professional relationships with channel partners such as employment agencies, search firms etc.
- Demonstrate understanding of the organizations business models, operations, financial goals, competitive position and talent strategy
- Drive market intelligence on talent, competitor landscape, and geographical recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to recruiting teams.
- Perform comprehensive data analytics to identify key staffing needs, trend patterns and support the monthly forecasting process.
- Effectively use various social platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn Facebook, to promote new jobs
- Make intentional efforts to be an ambassador of the brand to candidates, channel partners and other stakeholders and leverage social media to build on the employer brand positioning.
- Provide value-add recruiting advice to hiring managers and key senior leaders/decision makers to influence and persuade talent decisions and strategies
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and GitHub specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Proficient in technology hiring skills e.g. AWS, Cloud, Big data, Python, IFRS-17, Testing, DevOps, Service Now, Tableau, Kofax, UI/UX, Mobile Technologies and Java / Dot net etc.