Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:9783 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Senior Manager - Taxation - CA (6-9 yrs)
Senior Manager Taxation
- Lead planning and ensuring compliance with applicable Tax Regulations with regard to Indirect and Direct Taxes.
- Expeditious resolution of Tax matters when need so arises.
- Stakeholder management.
- Keeping business leadership abreast of various tax implications on a continuing basis.
- Tax Planning for the organisation
- Keeping the organisation aware of the implications of various direct and indirect tax laws on business decisions.
- Dealing with tax authorities
- Internal coordination.
- Working with external resources for advice and resolutions.
- Tax compliance - computations, deposit, returns & assessments, appeals.
- Tax Audit, certification for Transfer Pricing.
- Tax Deductions at Source (TDS) - deduction, deposit, returns & assessments & appeals.
- Any Other related matter
1. Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
2. Post qualification experience of around 6-9 years, with large business organisations/Firms, focused on direct and indirect taxes.
3. Should have a track record of competent handling of complex tax matters.
4. Should be up-to-date on tax laws and rules and have an expert level understanding of relevant tax laws and rules.
5. Good knowledge and understanding of Accounting Standards.
6. System proficiency and should have operated in ERP based integrated applications.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.