Research Consultant at Grassik Search
Views:1127 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Taxation - CA (10-15 yrs)
Sr Manager Taxation
This role will be instrumental in providing functional expertise to the organization's strategy and ensure we operate within the overall tax compliance framework. The main role responsibilities include:
- Independently manage Direct, Indirect, International Taxation & Customs including associated complexities
- Advisor to CFO on all local strategic tax matters as well as align with Group tax on the same
- Formalize and drive Transfer Pricing strategies for all business units under the India legal entity
- Mitigation of tax risks, handling litigations, tax enquiry & optimization of tax outflows
- Responsible for timely tax compliances and licensing requirements for the legal entity.
Education & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant with minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Strong on indirect tax experience. Combined exposure to direct tax experience will be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive exposure to finance & tax will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working on e-invoicing, FAME, customs classification issues, etc. will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills as this role will require interaction with Management team, Region and Global counterparts and will work with cross-functional teams
- Strong influencing skills to confidently challenge at all levels and encourage data-driven decision-making
- Passionate about delivering continuous improvements
- Well organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative with perseverance to see an activity through to completion
- Have attention to detail