Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:196 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Taxation - Big4 - CA (9-15 yrs)
- Chartered Accountant with Relevant of post-qualification experience in Direct Taxation.
- Relevant experience in tax (Corporate tax, Personal tax, Expat tax, Transfer pricing, International Tax)
Your key responsibilities
- Leading and coordinating the planning and management of assignments- pricing, billing and recovery, maximizing fee opportunities- with guidance from the Partner.
- Develop sound value-based solutions and apply technical knowledge in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
- Understand macro and strategic issues on client engagements.
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Participate in own Service line teams or special projects across the firm.
- Creating / managing independent relationships with clients and building broad networks within the firm locally and internationally.
- Contribute to firm's profitability by generating additional work from existing clients and supporting in selling new client proposals.
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line.
- Providing perspective to clients on trends and emerging practices in the local and global market in relation to client's operations.
- Is involved in developing new products, services and delivery methods linked to the area of specialization.
- Responsible for handling straightforward risk management issues and progressively taking on greater risk management responsibility while ensuring compliance to risk management strategies, plans and activities.
- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts. Improving processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge.
- Proactively taking up a leadership role, working in cross service line engagements, mentor and coach team members and help in resolving people issues of the group.