Principal Consultant at Talent Orbit
Views:1299 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:304
Senior Manager - Talent & Organization Development (8-12 yrs)
Our Client : A Leading Fortune 500 company
Job Purpose : Provide thought leadership and work as an internal consultant to the business leaders and business HRs in the area of talent and organization development. Give strategic inputs and develop solutions to meet business needs and drive business results.
Organization Development :
- Partner with Business HR to design and implement talent and organization plan.
- Plan and implement strategic solutions to support business strategy.
- Analyze gaps and identify the business needs and determine deficiencies and accordingly align solutions with business goals.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement and effectiveness through strong stakeholder management.
- Providing consulting support to the business on designing and executing key talent programs.
- Responsible for employee career development.
Learning and development:
- Analyzing training needs and develop training programs to enhance their skills and know-how
- Design source and deliver training programs.
Ideal Candidate : 8-12 years of experience in consulting in OD/talent development.