Co-Founder at Envista Mindmap Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:849 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Senior Manager - Talent Management & Organization Development - FMCG (12-17 yrs)
Title - HR Senior Manager (TM & OD)
Eligibility: 12+ Yrs of Experience
Job Purpose :
- Drive the Talent Management and Organization Development (TMOD) agenda through the design, planning, and implementation of specific Talent management, Leadership development, and Organizational effectiveness programs and practices.
- This position is part of the HR leadership team and will focus on organizational initiatives and processes around Succession planning, Leadership development, Team development, Coaching, and Employee engagement. The aim is to make the organization future-ready and drive superior performance.
Primary Responsibilities :
Business Responsibility Areas
- Design and implementation of specific OD agendas, depending on the organization/vertical/team requirement, towards improving organization/vertical/team requirement, towards improving Organizational and Team effectiveness, Org. values socialization, Personal mastery, Employee engagement, etc.
- Conceive, design, and execute best-in-class Leadership development programs, through understanding organizational needs, focused academic research, and external perspective.
- Develop a healthy leadership pipeline for the organization by building robustness in the People Review Process (PRP), along with the functional leadership team and HR team.
- Champion the individual development of managers and leaders across the organization through the design and implementation of focused transition programs.
- Advocate and ensure take-up of the best practices in leveraging internal platforms of Online learning and leveraging the best of external content.
- Build and coach the TM& OD and the HR team by serving as an expert consultant for facilitating, developing content, and ensuring effectiveness for specified programs.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Improving business parameters and defined metrics for OD interventions.
- Org. metrics on Employee Engagement and Values framework.
- Metrics on ILT & OLT completion.
- Budgets and costs fully utilized and under control.