Founder at Jobs Avenue
Views:825 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Senior Manager - Talent Management & Organization Development - Financial Firm (7-12 yrs)
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- To coordinate & orchestrate the Group Level Talent Council and Talent Governance Board as per established calendar and ensure a seamless experience.
- To record, report & publish Talent Council Decisions pertaining to Job Enrichment/ Rotation, Cross-functional/ Cross company movements and any on-the-job Talent Mobility related actions/interventions across companies for GB 07/06.
- To monitor, analyse and publish dashboards to Companies and Group Stakeholders pertaining to Metrics, Measurement & Governance of Talent Management Effectiveness.
- Plan, monitor, problem solve and deliver the Digitisation of the Talent Process, Reports, Dashboards and Development Tracking the Group Talent Practice (GB 07 & Below).
- To participate, record & publish to the GB07 & Below Career Ladder Framework.
- Women Talent Acceleration Intervention (GB 07/ 06)
- To plan, coordinate and execute (internally/ through external vendors) the Identification, Selection & Acceleration Planning of the identified Women Talent as part of their identified destination role journeys.
- To plan, track, ensure & report Women Talent Board Decisions pertaining to Job Enrichment/ Rotation, Cross-functional/ Cross company movements and any on-the-job Talent Mobility related actions/interventions across companies.
- To monitor, analyze and publish dashboards to Companies and Group Stakeholders pertaining to Metrics, Measurement & Governance of Women Talent Acceleration Intervention Effectiveness.
- To Plan, convene & facilitate the Women Talent Board as per established calendar and ensure closure of actions/ decisions and enhancement of impact.
- To participate, record & publish Career Path for identified Women Talent for acceleration.
- Talent Support & Eco-system
- To plan, schedule, design and deliver the Leadership Connect/ Wisdom Sharing Forums for the GB 07 & Below and Women Talent Programs.
To collaborate, support and track closure of Top & Group Talent Development Plans pertaining to GLA Development interventions.
- To monitor, follow-through and report closure of cross-company related development & mobility related of identified Top & Group Talent.
- To coordinate, monitor and report against actions pertaining to Women Talent Eco-system (Flexi-working/ Women Hiring) policies, practices and compliances.
- Platform Development, System Admin & Technological support (Group HR Digital Platforms)
- To project manage software development, Vendor Governance and Project Budget/Cost basis BRD, Scope and Requirements ensuring Effective (On-Time-in-Full) Delivery & Efficient (Right-First-Time) with Nil Cost/Time Overruns.
- Delivery new developments/enhancements testing and system integrity validations to ensure stability and data integrity.
- To provide back-end technical support and resolve queries/service requests within defined TAT on an on-going basis.
- To address technical issues pertaining to access, system availability/ performance, SSO, Domain etc by trouble shooting and resolving with defined TAT.
- To define, maintain and update with due approvals the Role Based Access and keep them updated along with backend database refresh of demographics, organization reporting tree & roles.
- To plan, schedule, communicate and execute calendarized downtime and maintenance activities for each of the Digital Platforms.
- To coordinate, prepare and go through Internal System & Security Audits and ensure 100% compliance.
- Internal Customer Satisfaction
- To record, track and close Service Requests within defined TAT and ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction.
- To maintain log of system issues/complaints and address them On-Time-In-Full & Right-First-Time to ensure service recovery and Customer satisfaction.
- To analyze Service Request & Complaints trends and proactively identify user experience/interface improvement opportunities and ensure enhancements to improve Customer Satisfaction.
- MIS Reporting
- To record Internal & Vendor/Partner meeting & review minutes, release them timely, follow through and ensure regular updates and close looping in the subsequent meeting(s)/review(s).
- To prepare, analyze & publish standard Group HR Dashboards & Reports as per calendarized schedule.
- To design, get buy-in, format and release custom reports/dashboards when demanded and if recurring embed in the Reports & Dashboards Calendar to release accordingly.
- To work with Group Head - TM & OD closely and design, develop and deliver various Presentations and Proposals from time-to-time for various activities like AOP/ LRP/ New Initiatives & Other Forums.
- Meeting & Events Coordination
- To plan, organize, manage stakeholder/participants communication, logistics & attendance for Physical & Virtual Talent Management & OD Forums (Group Talent Council/Forums; Women Leadership Forums/Assessments; Leader Connect etc).
- To identify, short-list & do first level negotiations with empaneled vendors for various Virtual & Physical events & AV requirements within approved budget/cost and ensure execution On-Time-In-Full & Right-First-Time.
Educational Qualifications :
a) Qualifications :
- MBA in HR
- BE in Computer Science
- Proficiency in MS Office and Knowledge of Database/ Coding languages
b) Minimum Work Experience :
- Minimum 7 years of experience (Tier 2/3 HR PGDM/MBA with substantive years in Talent Management Practice OR HR Technology/Digitization Project Management).
- Execution experience and exposure to Project Management.
- Past experience of similar role preferably at Corporate/Group Headquarter level.
- Proven track record in vendor management, internal consulting and Technology management.
- Digital/Systems Experience of substantive nature in BRD Writing, Software Development Project Management (Development, UAT, Scenarios Testing & Sign-off) & Post Go-live Query/Ticket Management, System Admin & Trouble Shooting.