Manager - Recruitment at Strategic Alliance Management Services
Views:464 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Senior Manager - Talent Management - NGO (9-13 yrs)
Senior Manager-Talent Management
1. POSITION VACANT: Senior Manager-Talent Management, Bal Raksha Bharat, Gurugram
2. ORGANIZATIONAL BACKGROUND:
Bal Raksha Bharat (BRB), also known as Save the Children, is India's leading independent child rights NGO with operations in 15 states of India. BRB believes that every child deserves the best chance for a bright future and is deeply committed to ensuring that children survive, learn and thrive.
BRB runs programmes in the remotest corners of India as well as urban areas, in the thematic areas of Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Protection and Poverty and Inclusion, to facilitate the provision of quality education, healthcare and protection from harm and abuse and life-saving aid during emergencies, to children.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- BRB's Human Resource function is responsible for supporting processes relating to Talent Acquisition, Development and Management. The function also manages Learning & Development and Employee Engagement. The Talent Management team within the function is directly responsible for the design and development of initiatives in the areas of L&D, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Compliance. The Talent Management team also serves as the single point of contact to support employees in achieving their goals through all HR processes, initiatives and processes.
- Reporting to the Director - Human Resource, the Senior Manager - Talent Management (SM-TM) shall be a part of the Human Resource Department, and work closely with the leadership team to ensure that a clear pipeline of talent exists across BRB, alongside innovative, practical and impactful capacity building initiatives that will build a strong pool of staff fit for the organisation's purpose today and in the future. The SM-TM shall also lead on payroll and compliances and handle the Performance Management system.
- S/he shall additionally focus on designing, implementing and driving a culture and processes that support effective performance management, talent management and capacity building of top talent, to deliver on the learning and development strategy of BRB.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(1) Lead robust performance and talent management systems;
(2) Collaborate with the Head - Business Partner to provide a structured approach to talent management including personal development, paths for professional development and progression;
(3) Ensure that the leadership teams are equipped with appropriate skills and resources to conduct talent reviews, and career conversations and develop succession plans to support the learning and development strategy;
(4) Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation. Foster strong relationships with the management team to be able to challenge and coach them in a high-performance environment;
(5) Manage, champion and utilise the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) for driving performance and talent management processes as well as capturing career aspirations of employees;
(6) Oversee and direct payroll procedures, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations. Supervise and coach the payroll team, as necessary;
(7) Assume responsibility for all HR management and development (including salary and conditions, contracts, talent management, succession planning, and driving performance appraisals).
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Qualification : Applicants must have a post-graduate degree in Human Resources or an MBA in HR.
(1) Nine years of relevant experience in human resources, including a minimum of five years of proven experience in Talent Management, Payroll Management, and Performance Appraisal in the development sector;
(2) Experience in partnering with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to create and implement Talent Management processes.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
(2) Innovative and adaptive;
(3) Ability to apply technical and professional expertise to real-life situations;
(4) Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills along with the ability to communicate with impact;
(5) Ability to work effectively with others;
(6) Developing self and others;
(7) Delivering results;
(9) Leading and inspiring others
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. Please note that the offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
6. LOCATION: Gurugram
7. REFERENCE: SM-TM-BRB
8. CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Team SAMS
- Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025 Phone Nos.: 011- 4081 9900; 4165 3612
9. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to urgently apply using the link https://bit.ly/SM-TM-BRB. Suitable candidates are likely to be contacted almost immediately given the urgency of the requirement.
BRB aims to and understanding of BRB's aims, values, and principles is essential along with the willingness to abide by their code of conduct and child safeguarding policy. Please note that recruitment and selection procedures include rigorous background checks, reflecting the organization's commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
BRB aims to be an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of their age, race, colour, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or creed. Women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.