Management Trainee at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:3482 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Manager - Talent Management/Learning & Development/Organization Development - Automotive - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (5-9 yrs)
Strategy and Planning:
- Prepare the strategic blue print of various OD and talent management initiatives -
- Work with the Department Head and HRBP's to formulate and review the HR strategic plans to ensure alignment with the business needs.
- Cater to developmental needs emerging from Long Term Development Action Plans (LDAP) for high performers, measure and track progress
- Designing a learning continuum for needs emerging from LDAP for Senior Leadership
- Anchor the succession planning process along with the L&OD and TM head
- Cater to developmental plans arising from succession planning process
- Organization Development / Change / culture
- Identify and evaluate OD initiatives that meet company goals.
- Implement organization development initiatives aligned to the business plans of the company.
- Driving the programs for Sales workforce through the Academy
- Measuring effectiveness in terms of productivity increase for sales force.
- Key Interfaces- Business Heads, Group HR, Internal HR team and external partners
Qualification Required: MBA in HR ( From a premium B School)